From the beginning to the end, you will feel at ease with your decision to host the most important day of your life at The Hawkesbury Golf & Curling. We promise you and your guests an event that will exceed your expectations and leave lasting impressions.
- Spacious hall that can accommodate up to 220 guests
- Inside or outside ceremony offered
- In-house catering with our own culinary team that offers an expansive menu of delightful dishes
- Full bar service
- Professional and experienced staff
- Event consultant on whom you can rely for guidance and expertise
- High-speed Internet access (wireless access if desired)
- Audiovisual equipment available
- Dance floor
- On-site parking for 250 vehicles
- Stunning, panoramic view that awaits guests on our outdoor patio
- Wedding photos on an enchanting site
- Five minutes away from the region’s major hotel
- Free brunch for the newlyweds the next morning!
We are pleased to offer a discount for Friday or Sunday wedding receptions, as well as discounts on off-season receptions!
The Hawkesbury Golf & Curling hall is open to the public year-round. HG & C, with its ideal décor, is perfect for your next dinner event. Our devoted and professional Event Manager will provide expertise and assist you in planning and organizing all the details of your event to create a unforgettable day. Our beautiful venue that overlooks one of the region’s most acclaimed golf courses creates a perfect backdrop for capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments. We are committed to providing you and your guests with an amazing experience by bringing you the highest standards of quality in every service we offer.
Types of Event
- Baby/bridal shower
- Engagement party
- Baptism party
- Anniversary party
- Birthday party
- Private dinner
- Golf tournament & banquet
- School party
- Holiday party
- Business meeting
- Rehearsal dinner
The clubhouse restaurant is open seven days a week, from May 1st to October 31st. Our menu consists of casual dining, light meals and weekly specials perfect to enjoy before and after your round of golf. We also invite the general public to come and enjoy a drink or two while the golfers finish up their round.
Keep track of the numerous events taking place year-round!
- Valentine’s Day dinner
- Easter brunch
- Mother’s/Father’s Day brunch and dinner
- Lobster Fest
- Steak nights
... & much more!
According to the number of guests you plan on having, the Event Manager suggests an appropriate configuration of the hall and a floor plan showing the locations of the guest tables, head table and dance floor.
We also offer a full room set-up for your event, including:
- Head table and gift/prize table
- Round tables for 8 guests (rectangular tables for banquets are also available upon request)
- White linen tablecloths
- White cloth napkins
- Dishes, cutlery, glassware
All other decorations are the client’s responsibility.
Hawkesbury Golf Club offers the perfect opportunity to combine business with pleasure. The Clubhouse includes a conference room that seats approximately 12 or a larger room off the upstairs lounge, AV equipement included. Why not plan a business meeting in the morning, have a light lunch and play 18 holes of golf or 6 ends of curling in the afternoon? Hotel accommodations are available nearby for business associates travelling to the meeting.